Japanese version is here.
We welcome submissions to
International Symposium on Scheduling (ISS 2019)
to be held in Matsue, Japan, during July 5–7, 2019.
Submission due date: February 1, 2019.
The URL of my home page has changed to
In case you accessed via an old URL, please change your bookmark.
- Department of Mathematical Informatics
- Graduate School of Informatics, Nagoya University
- Furocho, Chikusaku, Nagoya 464-8601, Japan
- Phone. +81-52-789-4239 Facsimile. +81-52-789-4239
- E-mail. y a g i u r a "at" n a g o y a - u . j p
- Access to the office
- Brief introduction to my research interest:
- We are working on combinatorial optimization problems,
such as scheduling, routing, sequencing, assignment, covering,
packing and cutting problems.
We are mainly interested in devising efficient heuristic or exact
algorithms for such problems.
The methodologies we are interested in include
metaheuristics such as simulated annealing, tabu search, genetic algorithms,
GRASP, iterated local search, variable neighborhood search, etc.
Laboratory's Home Page